A simple and delicious summer chickpea artichoke salad recipe made with spicy arugula, tomatoes, and onion with an easy vinaigrette dressing.
This simple and delicious salad is a cinch to throw together. It's inspired by Publix Apron Meals. Don't you just love those recipe samples they share?! I get so many great recipes and recipe ideas from the Publix sampling booth. It's pretty awesome to get tasty food while you shop. I love this easy salad for a fuss-free meal on a hot summer day. Spicy arugula is one of my favorite leafy greens. So good!!
How To Make Easy Chickpea Artichoke Salad
½ cup canned quartered artichokes, finely chopped
¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
1 bag baby arugula ( I used watercress because I love it, too)
½ cup canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
⅓ cup olive oil
¼ teaspoon sea salt
⅛ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Chop artichokes and onion. Combine arugula(or watercress), chickpeas, onions, and artichokes. Whisk together vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper until blended, add to salad. Toss it all together in a bowl and serve.
For more summer salad inspiration, give this Salmon Salad with Fresh Blueberry Vinaigrette and my favorite Avocado Chicken Salad a try!
Chickpea Artichoke Salad
- ½ cup canned quartered artichokes finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 bag baby arugula I also used watercress because I love it, too
- ½ cup canned chickpeas garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Chop artichokes and onion.
- Combine arugula and/or watercress, chickpeas, onions and artichokes.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, salt and pepper until blended; add to salad. Toss and serve.
- Hearty Marinara Sauce - March 23, 2023
- Mocha Protein Shake - March 15, 2023
- San Marzano Pizza Sauce - March 13, 2023
Subscribe for 5 protein-packed one-dish dinners delivered straight to your INBOX!
These 5 easy protein-packed one-dish recipes make mealtime a breeze!
Rivki Locker (Ordinary Blogger)
This does look simple... and delicious! Thanks for sharing.