This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
- 1/4 cup Paleo mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp good quality balsamic vinegar
- In a medium size bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Serve with your favorite salad.
This homemade creamy balsamic dressing is so good, you’ll never want to buy dressing again!
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019