This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
I love simple dressings, like this Homemade Greek Salad Dressing. Most of the time, a good quality balsamic vinegar with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil is all I need to make me happy and it’s super quick and easy. Let me stress the “good quality” part, because not all vinegars are created equal. They can make or break a salad.
I’ve shared a few of my other favorite dressings on the blog, like this Tangy Dijon Dressing, my all-time Favorite Salad Dressing (obviously), Creamy Mayo Vinaigrette (Paleo-friendly) and Paleo Creamy Balsamic Dressing….so good!! All that you need to make a really delicious Greek salad is chopped romaine lettuce, kalamata olives, shaved red onions, feta cheese, diced tomatoes, cucumber and this simple dressing. I also love pepperoncini peppers thrown in there. What is your favorite salad dressing to make from scratch? It’s really so simple, you won’t need to buy it again!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1-2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Mediterranean seasoning such as McCormick
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until blended. Drizzle over salad and serve.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019
- The Best Roasted Vegetable Salad - November 5, 2019
- Pumpkin Oat Flour Pancakes Made With Kefir - October 31, 2019