This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Tangy dijon dressing is a sugar-free salad dressing that is heart-healthy and delicious! This salad dressing recipe can be used as a healthy dip, too.
This dijon salad dressing is super quick to prepare in a blender or Vitamix. There is no refined sugar in this versatile salad dressing, and it uses heart-healthy olive oil. The mustard flavor of this dressing is rich and flavorful, and because it’s so thick, a little goes a long way. It would be a delicious dip for fresh vegetables or even as a sauce for grilled fish.
Enjoy this tangy dijon dressing recipe!
Tangy Dijon Dressing
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 4-5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup blonde coconut sugar
- dash sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix and blend until smooth.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019