This Vanilla Mango Supershake is hands down, my favorite supershake concoction to date. I used Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla protein powder to make this recipe and it's sooooo tasty!!
What Is A Supershake?
Supershakes have all the great nutrition of a complete meal and a great way to enjoy a well-rounded, nutrient-packed meal on-the-go. This vanilla mango supershake is as nutritious as it is delicious and you can whip it up in less than 5 minutes. If you feel like you don't have time to eat a healthy meal with a busy schedule, a supershake is the way to go.
Try to include a healthy lean protein source, like whey or soy protein powder or Greek yogurt. Then add a handful of spinach or kale, ¼-1/2 cup of your favorite frozen fruit, and a thumb-size portion of healthy fat from nuts or seeds. This way, you've included all of the macronutrients that make up a nutritious meal, you're getting 20-30 grams of protein, healthy fat, and nutrient-dense carbohydrates from fruits and vegetables.
How To Make A Vanilla Mango Supershake
To make this tasty shake you'll need:
- Unsweetened almond milk (or regular milk)
- Vanilla whey protein
- Baby spinach
- Frozen mango
- Sliced almonds
Throw it all in a blender until smooth and enjoy. 🙂
This shake also makes a great post-workout meal to feed your muscles and replenish glycogen stores from healthy carbohydrates. Drink up! It does a body good.
Vanilla Mango Supershake
- 6 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 28 g vanilla whey protein
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves about a handful
- ¼ cup frozen mango
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- few ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Easy Orange Glazed Croissants Recipe with Crescent Rolls - November 28, 2023
- Easy Pancake Mix Cookies (Gluten-Free Option) - November 27, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes - November 20, 2023