This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Paleo Chicken Salad is simple and delicious. This is one of my favorite things to eat for lunch. There are so many flavors and textures in this Paleo Chicken Salad that make it over-the-top delicious. Even if you’re not a Paleo eater, you can make this recipe with regular olive oil blend mayonnaise. Wrap it up in lettuce and enjoy.
How To Make Paleo Chicken Salad
- 2½ cups cooked & shredded chicken breast meat leftover rotisserie chicken works great & saves time
- 1 cup seedless grapes sliced in half
- ½ -1 cup chopped raw pecans or slivered raw almonds toasted
- ½ cup finely sliced celery
- 2 tbsp very finely diced sweet onion
- ½ cup Paleo mayo more or less to your taste, I use just enough to wet my chicken salad without everything swimming in mayo
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ½ tsp celery seed
- *optional: 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- dash cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well
- Serve over fresh greens or wrap in lettuce