This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
*Disclaimer: I am a member of the Beef Expert Bureau. This pimento cheese stuffed burgers post is sponsored by The Beef Checkoff.
Pimento cheese stuffed burgers are the BOMB, ya’ll! I admit, I have a weakness for amazing, mouthwatering burger concoctions. You know, the kind that ooze with a ridiculous amount of layered ingredients that blend together like peanut butter and jelly. I’m getting hungry just thinking just daydreaming about them.
Typically, I’m not a bun fan…I know, GASP. I really just like the stuff inside the bun. Lettuce wraps are awesome. Iceberg or romaine lettuce, topped with a juicy burger and loaded up with veggies and toppings. That’s how I like to roll. Plus, I get to skip the processed bread and make it a healthier meal. That, to me, is burger bliss.
However, occasionally when I’m craving the bun, the Hawaiian sweet buns are over-the-top good with this flavor combo. I put together a few of my favorite things for this burger creation…beef, bacon and pimento cheese to create an umami sensation. This burger, my friends, is “slap yo’ mama good!!” Save it for a splurge day, because you definitely deserve it!
Pickled Jalapeño & Pimento Cheese Stuffed Burgers with Peppered BaconPrint Pin Rate
- 1 1/2 lbs ground sirloin beef
- 1/2 cup prepared Southern-Style Jalapeño Pimento Cheese
- 1/2 lb center-cut bacon
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Hawaiian sweet deluxe hamburger buns
- Preheat grill to medium heat and preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place bacon on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil (for easy clean-up) and cover the top with freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook the bacon for 8-10 minutes until beginning to crisp
- Lay bacon onto paper towels to drain and cool
- Separate ground beef into 8 (3oz) portions
- Roll meat into balls and place onto wax paper
- Press balls down into evenly sized patties (you can also use a burger press for this part)
- Make a small indentation into center of 4 of the patties and place 2 tbsp pimento cheese into each one
- Top with remaining 4 patties and press edges with a fork to seal the meat, then smooth out edges with fingers
- Grill burgers until desired doneness (it's about 4 min per side for medium)
- Place on a bun, if desired, and top with bacon and sliced pickled jalapeños
Want more meaty inspiration??!
You not only get this recipe for pimento cheese stuffed burgers, you get 20 more fabulous burger creations to inspire your next cookout! You’re welcome. 😉
Worcestershire Blue Cheese Volcano Burger from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Merlot Onion Burger from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Chipotle Burgers with Avocado Crema from The Foodie Physician
Umami Burgers with Port and Stilton from Food & Wine
Green Chile Burgers with Fried Eggs from Food & Wine
Stuffed Chipotle Bacon Cheese Burgers from Peanut Butter and Peppers
Best Onion Mushroom Burger from Shockingly Delicious
The Cuban Burger from Food52
Burgers with Sauteed Mushrooms, Arugula & Dijon Aioli from How Sweet It Is
Bacon Pineapple Burgers with Candied Jalapeños from How Sweet It Is
Avocado Stuffed Burger from Civilized Caveman Cooking
Bacon Avocado Jalapeño Stuffed Burgers from Hold The Grain
Feta Stuffed Gyro Burgers from Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Spicy Ranch Burgers from It’s Yummi
Italian Burger with Garden Relish from What’s Cookin’ Italian Cuisine
Ottoman Empire Burger with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce and Mint Grilled Onions from Ally’s Kitchen
Garlic Head Mushroom & Scallion Burger with Havarti Cheese from Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
Queso Burger from A Zesty Bite
Salsa Verde Burger with Fontina, Watermelon and Basil from A Spicy Perspective