This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Chocolate Cherry Green Smoothie just might be a new favorite green drink. Deceiving for kiddos, too, since it looks and tastes like chocolate heaven.
This chocolate cherry green smoothie is so simple.
Just throw all the ingredients into a blender or Vitamix, blend and enjoy.
Chocolate Cherry Green Smoothie
- 1 cup baby spinach or kale
- 1 cup almond milk I use the unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp unflavored whey protein *optional
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar *optional for a sweeter taste
- a few cubes of ice
- Add all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix and blend until smooth and creamy
- Tex-Mex Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Chicken - March 2, 2021
- Herb-Roasted Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans - February 8, 2021
- 50 Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes - February 3, 2021