This Chocolate Cherry Green Smoothie just might be a new favorite green drink. Deceiving for kiddos, too, since it looks and tastes like chocolate heaven.
This chocolate cherry green smoothie is so simple.
Just throw all the ingredients into a blender or Vitamix, blend and enjoy.
- 1 cup baby spinach or kale
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk the 45 cal one
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp unflavored whey protein *optional
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar *optional for a sweeter taste
- a few cubes of ice
- Add all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix and blend until smooth and creamy