This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Chocolate Cherry Green Smoothie just might be a new favorite green drink. Deceiving for kiddos, too, since it looks and tastes like chocolate heaven.
This chocolate cherry green smoothie is so simple.
Just throw all the ingredients into a blender or Vitamix, blend and enjoy.
- 1 cup baby spinach or kale
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk the 45 cal one
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp unflavored whey protein *optional
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar *optional for a sweeter taste
- a few cubes of ice
- Add all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix and blend until smooth and creamy
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019