This Chocolate Cherry Green Smoothie just might be a new favorite green drink. Deceiving for kiddos, too, since it looks and tastes like chocolate heaven.
This chocolate cherry green smoothie is so simple.
Just throw all the ingredients into a blender or Vitamix, blend and enjoy.
Chocolate Cherry Green Smoothie
- 1 cup baby spinach or kale
- 1 cup almond milk I use the unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon unflavored whey protein *optional
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar *optional for a sweeter taste
- a few cubes of ice
- Add all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix and blend until smooth and creamy
- Easy Orange Glazed Croissants Recipe with Crescent Rolls - November 28, 2023
- Easy Pancake Mix Cookies (Gluten-Free Option) - November 27, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes - November 20, 2023