This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A refreshing summertime recipe for sugar-free lemonade made with all-natural stevia and freshly squeezed lemons.
I love lemonade, but I don’t like to drink my calories…..unless it’s wine ;). I prefer to save my calorie intake for delicious food! This stevia-sweetened, sugar-free lemonade is light and delicious, perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
I grew stevia in my garden this year and I love to use it in my drinks for a natural added sweetness. You can gently bruise the leaves and add to your favorite drinks (great for hot green or black tea, water, cocktails, etc.)
It has so much delicious flavor that you’ll enjoy getting in your 8 glasses of water a day!
How To Make All-Natural Sugar-Free Lemonade
6 large lemons
2 quarts of filtered water
¼ cup Stevia in the Raw
*Optional: ⅛ cup fresh stevia leaves, gently bruised
Slice 5 lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a glass pitcher (I use a hand juicer for this). Slice the remaining lemon in slices and place them into the pitcher. Add water, fresh stevia and granulated Stevia In the Raw and stir until mixed. Allow flavors to blend about an hour or so before serving. *Also great with limes!
Another great summertime drink recipe to try is this sugar-free strawberry lemonade. So good!
All Natural Sugar-Free Lemonade (Stevia Sweetened)
- 6 large lemons
- 2 quarts of filtered water
- ¼ cup Stevia in the Raw Or Whole Earth Sweetener
- *Optional: ⅛ cup fresh stevia leaves gently bruised
- Slice 5 lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a glass pitcher (I use a hand juicer for this).
- Slice the remaining lemon in slices and place into the pitcher.
- Add water, fresh stevia and granulated Stevia In the Raw and stir until mixed.
- Allow flavors to blend about an hour or so before