This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A refreshing summertime recipe for zero-calorie lemonade made with all-natural stevia and freshly squeezed lemons.
I love lemonade, but I don’t like to drink my calories…..unless it’s wine;). I prefer to save my calorie intake for delicious food! This stevia-sweetened, zero-calorie lemonade is light and delicious, perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
I grew stevia in my garden this year and I love to use it in my drinks for a natural added sweetness. You can gently bruise the leaves and add to your favorite drinks (great for hot green or black tea, water, cocktails, etc.)
It has so much delicious flavor that you’ll enjoy getting in your 8 glasses of water a day!
All-Natural Zero-Calorie Lemonade
6 large lemons
2 quarts of filtered water
1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
*Optional: 1/8 cup fresh stevia leaves, gently bruised
Slice 5 lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a glass pitcher (I use a hand juicer for this). Slice the remaining lemon in slices and place them into the pitcher. Add water, fresh stevia and granulated Stevia In the Raw and stir until mixed. Allow flavors to blend about an hour or so before serving. *Also great with limes!
Another great summertime drink recipe to try is this sugar-free strawberry lemonade. So good!
- 6 large lemons
- 2 quarts of filtered water
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- *Optional: 1/8 cup fresh stevia leaves gently bruised
- Slice 5 lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a glass pitcher (I use a hand juicer for this).
- Slice the remaining lemon in slices and place into the pitcher.
- Add water, fresh stevia and granulated Stevia In the Raw and stir until mixed.
- Allow flavors to blend about an hour or so before
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019