This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Triple Berry Protein Shake is an easy protein shake recipe made with a frozen mixed berry blend, whey protein, unsweetened almond milk, and stevia. This tasty shake is another delicious way to hit your daily protein goals.
Frozen Mixed Berry Protein Shake
- 1 cup frozen berry blend (I used a harvest berry blend from Cascadian Farms with blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries *see photo below)
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Packet of stevia (I used a teaspoon of Whole Earth sweetener-it's a blend of stevia and Monk fruit)
- 28 grams whey protein powder (unflavored, vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry work great here)
- ½ cup cold water
Add all ingredients into a blender in the order listed and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately.
If you are using a protein powder that is already sweetened you can skip the stevia. Most protein powders are really sweet and won't need any additional sweetener added. You can also make a thicker shake by eliminating the half cup of water used in the recipe.
This Triple Berry Protein Shake tastes amazing and is great for you!
More Favorite Protein Shake Recipes
Triple Berry Protein Shake
- 1 cup frozen berry blend strawberries, raspberries and blackberries frozen berries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 packet stevia optional
- 28 grams whey protein powder chocolate, vanilla and strawberry work great
- ½ cup cold water
- Add all ingredients in a blender, blend and enjoy.
- Herb-Roasted Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans - February 8, 2021
- 50 Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes - February 3, 2021
- Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie - February 1, 2021