Mixed berry lemonade is an all-natural, refreshing drink with no refined sugar! It has me dreaming of hot, summer days. This berry lemonade recipe is healthy and would be pretty amazing for happy hour with a little citrus vodka added to it. 😉
My mixed berry lemonade recipe is an adaptation of a recipe that I received from a Vitamix sales representative. The only change from their original recipe for Strawberry Lemonade is the addition of raspberries and blackberries, because I love them!
Enjoy this refreshing and healthy mixed berry lemonade recipe!
Mixed Berry Lemonade
2 cups of organic red, seedless grapes
2 large organic strawberries, 3 blackberries and 3-4 raspberries (can use frozen)
1 small slice of lemon with rind
1 tsp agave nectar, or 1 packet stevia, or 1 tbsp honey ( I use agave)
1/2 cup ice
In a Vitamix: Blend on high for 1 minute. In a blender: Blend until smooth.
- 2 cups of organic red seedless grapes
- 2 large organic strawberries 3 blackberries and 3-4 raspberries (can use frozen)
- 1 small slice of lemon with rind
- 1 tsp agave nectar or 1 packet stevia, or 1 tbsp honey ( I use agave)
- 1/2 cup ice
- In a Vitamix: Blend on high for 1 minute. In a blender: Blend until smooth.
More delicious drink recipes: