This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is an all-natural, refreshing summer drink with no refined sugar! It has me dreaming of hot, summer days. This strawberry lemonade recipe is excellent as is, but it would also be amazing for happy hour with a little citrus vodka added to it. 😉
I learned how to make this healthier and tasty frozen strawberry lemonade recipe from a Vitamix sales representative. You could easily change up the berries and use blackberries, blueberries or raspberries or a combination of all of them. Mixed berry lemonade is pretty epic, too!
If you don’t have a Vitamix, no worries! Any high powered blender will work great for this recipe.
How To Make Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
Ingredients You’ll Need:
2 cups of organic red, seedless grapes
8 large organic strawberries
1 small slice of lemon with rind
1 tsp agave nectar, or 1 packet stevia, or 1 tbsp honey ( I use agave)
1/2 cup ice
In a Vitamix: Blend on high for 1 minute. In a blender: Blend until smooth. Spike this summery drink and turn it into an epic poolside cocktail.
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade....All Natural, No Refined Sugar
- 2 cups of organic red seedless grapes
- 8 large organic strawberries
- 1 small slice of lemon with rind
- 1 tsp agave nectar or 1 packet stevia, or 1 tbsp honey ( I use agave)
- 1/2 cup ice
- In a Vitamix: Blend on high for 1 minute. In a blender: Blend until smooth.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019