This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
As the weather warms up, so does my craving for smoothies and protein shakes. I love this combination of fruit. It is just the right amount of sweetness and very good for you! My kids give this Healthy Berry Smoothie “two thumbs up” and that makes everyone happy! Enjoy~
- 1/3 cup organic frozen blueberries
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt greek is good here
- 1 cup organic frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond breeze almond milk the 40 calorie version
- 1 packet truvia
- *optional add in- 1 tbsp ground golden flaxseed
- Throw all ingredients into a blender, blend and enjoy.