This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This delicious berry smoothie recipe is made with Greek yogurt, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, banana, almond milk, and ground golden flaxseed.
As the weather warms up, so does my craving for smoothies and protein shakes. I love this combination of fruit. It is just the right amount of sweetness and very good for you! My kids give this Healthy Berry Smoothie “two thumbs up” and that makes everyone happy! Enjoy~
Healthy Berry Smoothie
- ⅓ cup organic frozen blueberries
- ½ ripe banana
- ½ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup organic frozen strawberries
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet truvia
- *optional add in- 1 tbsp ground golden flaxseed
- Throw all ingredients into a blender, blend and enjoy.