This banana kiwi smoothie is a creamy, cold, delicious, and healthy protein smoothie. It’s the perfect smoothie recipe to make for breakfast, a healthy snack, or anytime you’re craving a sweet treat.
I seem to be on a beverage kick this week. The weather has warmed up a bit and I am craving smoothies and protein shakes. I picked up a big container of kiwi fruit at Costco for smoothies and fruit salad, so I thought I would share this favorite. The addition of chia seeds to this drink, gives you added fiber and nutrients. This banana kiwi smoothie is a meal in a glass, and really tasty, too!
Enjoy this healthy banana kiwi smoothie recipe!
- 3/4 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 large frozen banana
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice no sugar added
- 1 large kiwi fruit peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp agave nectar or 1 packet stevia
- Place all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix and blend until smooth.
More healthy smoothie recipes to try: