A wild blueberry green smoothie is a simple and delicious way to get a dose of plant-based protein for breakfast. This easy breakfast smoothie recipe uses frozen wild blueberries! *Skoop sent product for my review for this Wild Blueberry Green Smoothie recipe. All opinions are mine and not influenced in any way.
This delicious plant-based protein smoothie uses Wyman’s wild Maine blueberries, Skoop A Game super green powder, Skoop B Strong Viva-Nilla protein powder and plain Greek yogurt. I’m a really big fan of Skoop’s mission to create whole-food-derived products full of high-octane phytonutrients.
For every serving of Skoop sold, a serving of fresh fruit and veggies is donated to a school lunch program in America. This is a company with a mission after my own heart. I love seeing brands give back to the community and supporting a great cause.
You can use your own favorite brand of vanilla protein powder, Greek yogurt and green powder in this recipe with similar tasty results. Protein smoothies are one of my favorite quick and easy meals that you can whip up in less than five minutes. You get all of your macronutrients in one tasty shake.
- 1 scoop B Strong protein powder or your favorite vanilla protein powder
- 1 packet Skoop A Game Sweetgreens
- 1 cup Wyman's of Maine frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice or not-from-concentrate juice
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix or blender and blend until smooth.