A wild blueberry green smoothie is a simple and delicious way to get a dose of plant-based protein for breakfast. This easy breakfast smoothie recipe uses fresh wild blueberries!
This delicious plant-based protein smoothie uses Wyman’s wild Maine blueberries, Skoop A Game super green powder, Skoop B Strong Viva-Nilla protein powder and plain Greek yogurt. I’m a really big fan of Skoop’s mission to create whole-food-derived products full of high-octane phytonutrients. For every serving of Skoop sold, a serving of fresh fruit and veggies is donated to a school lunch program in America.
- 1 scoop B Strong protein powder or your favorite vanilla protein powder
- 1 packet Skoop A Game Sweetgreens
- 1 cup Wyman's of Maine frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice or not-from-concentrate juice
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix or blender and blend until smooth.
*Skoop sent product for my review. All opinions are mine.