This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This easy breezy blueberry chocolate protein shake makes a filling & protein-packed breakfast or snack. This tasty combo uses frozen wild blueberries, ground flaxseed and your favorite chocolate protein powder for an antioxidant, fiber and protein power boost! Get your day started right with this rich and delicious chocolatey goodness.
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder I love & used Progenex More Muscle in Belgium Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Wyman's of Maine wild blueberries
- 1 tbsp ground golden flaxseed
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Give this muscle-building blueberry chocolate protein shake a go.
It tastes amazing and helps build sexy, lean muscles. Bonus!