This Wild Blueberry Chocolate Protein Shake is a quick and delicious protein shake recipe made with wild frozen blueberries, chocolate whey protein powder, ground flaxseed, and almond milk.
This easy-breezy blueberry chocolate protein shake makes a filling & protein-packed breakfast or snack. This tasty combo uses frozen wild blueberries, ground flaxseed, and your favorite chocolate protein powder for an antioxidant, fiber, and protein power boost. Get your day started right with this rich and delicious chocolatey goodness.
Blueberry Chocolate Protein Shake Ingredients
- High-quality chocolate whey protein powder
- Frozen Wild Blueberries
- Ground golden flaxseed
- Unsweetened almond milk (you can also use regular milk or another non-dairy milk alternative)
Tips For Making A Great Protein Shake
- Use a high-quality protein powder (I try to go for protein powders with natural sweeteners, like stevia, or use an unflavored powder and add my own natural sweetener)
- Use frozen fruit for a creamier shake
- For the liquid base, use milk or a non-dairy milk-alternative, instead of water, to make a creamier shake
- Be careful not to over blend and whip too much air into the shake.
More Delicious Protein Shake Recipes
Chocolate Cherry Protein Shake
Peppermint Patty Protein Shake
Wild Blueberry Chocolate Protein Shake
- 28 g chocolate whey protein powder
- ¼ cup Wyman's of Maine wild blueberries
- 1 tablespoon ground golden flaxseed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup ice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mocha Protein Shake - March 15, 2023
- San Marzano Pizza Sauce - March 13, 2023
- Whipped Feta Dip with Roasted Tomatoes and Olives - March 6, 2023
Subscribe for 5 protein-packed one-dish dinners delivered straight to your INBOX!
These 5 easy protein-packed one-dish recipes make mealtime a breeze!
Tried this using chocolate almond milk, banana, blueberries and my vanilla honey protein powder. It was yummy!! Thanks for the great idea =)
You're most welcome Jeanette! I'm so glad you liked the recipe!! 🙂