This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
*APS provided me with the product for review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way. No compensation was received for this post.
This is a festive holiday shake using APS 100% Grassfed Whey Protein. What I love about All Pro Science, Inc. is that they not only offer 100% Grassfed Whey Protein, but complete Vegan proteins, pre-workout supplements, post-workout supplements, essential vitamins and other great products for the health-conscious athlete. This protein is made with quality ingredients that I feel comfortable putting into my body. Not to mention, the Bavarian chocolate and French vanilla flavors make a delicious shake!
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup ice
1 scoop APS Bavarian Chocolate protein powder (or your favorite chocolate protein powder)
a couple drops peppermint extract or peppermint oil
1 tbsp raw, shelled hemp seeds
1 tsp cocoa powder or cocoa nibs
Blend and enjoy.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 scoop APS Bavarian Chocolate protein powder or your favorite chocolate protein powder
- a couple drops peppermint extract or peppermint oil
- 1 tbsp raw shelled hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cocoa powder or cocoa nibs
- Add all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend and enjoy
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019