This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Two of my favorite flavors are blended here in this Chocolate Cherry Protein Shake…yum! I used frozen organic cherries for this shake and my favorite chocolate protein powder. I love to come up with new shake recipes to mix it up and make things interesting. This one is a winner! Enjoy~
Chocolate Cherry Protein Shake
- 3/4 cup frozen organic cherries
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond breeze 45 calorie kind
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 packet stevia sweetener optional
- 1 heaping scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Add all ingredients in a blender, blend and enjoy.