This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Whey protein shake lovers, rejoice! I have a natural, delicious protein shake recipe for you, and I think you will love this chocolate banana whey protein shake as much as I do!
I’m so excited to find a new natural whey protein that I love!!! I have been faithful to my BSN Lean Dessert protein for several years. However, I wanted to find a protein (just as delicious tasting) that was made with all-natural ingredients. Tera’s Whey is my latest natural and delicious whey protein shake finds and I absolutely love it!
Tera’s whey protein is made with fair trade dark chocolate, rBGH free, stevia-sweetened and it’s produced in a green factory. LOVE! 🙂
Here’s my Tera’s chocolate banana whey protein shake recipe. Enjoy~
Natural and delicious whey protein shake
- 2 scoops Tera’s Whey
- 1 cup vanilla almond breeze unsweetened 40 calorie kind or unsweetened silk organic soy milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- 1/2 frozen banana
- Blend until smooth and enjoy.
A few more protein shake favorites that you need to try are:
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019