This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Hummus is easy to make, if you prefer homemade. I have a great recipe for Roasted Red Pepper Hummus from scratch. Definitely give it a go if you've never made your own. It's super easy and hummus makes a great dip for veggies and crackers. It's also a good source of fiber.
For convenience, you can just buy Sabra's delicious Roasted Red Pepper Hummus...
Hummus stuffed egg whites
- 4 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 8 tsp hummus
- sea salt and pepper
- cut hard boiled eggs in half and scoop out the yolk
- Reserve yolks for another recipe or discard
- Fill each egg white half with 2 tsp hummus
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy