This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Homemade roasted red pepper hummus is a snap to make, and it tastes so much better than store bought!
If you are obsessed with flavored hummus recipes, like I am, you are going to love this easy recipe for homemade Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. This dip is loaded with good fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals and tastes delicious, too. It also makes a perfect holiday party appetizer.
I used my new Stack & Snap Food Processor from Hamilton Beach to make this dip. I love this handy appliance for whipping up quick recipes, it’s easy to assemble, unlike other processors with a lot of separate components. It also cleans up easily, is light weight, doesn’t take up a lot of cabinet space and has these great suction cups on the bottom “feet” to keep it from moving around on your countertop during use.
The Stack & Snap food processor comes with a chopping/mixing blade and reversible slicing/shredding disc, making it useful for so many different recipes. Also, all of the parts, except the base can be thrown in the dishwasher. This is a HUGE bonus for me. I don’t like things that I have to wash by hand. I cook my a** off, so the last thing I want to do is wash a bunch of dishes!
For more info about the Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap, visit their website. Here’s the cool part, you can enter below for your chance to win a Stack & Snap for yourself! Entry is simple, so don’t miss out!
I hope you love this homemade roasted red pepper hummus as much as I do!
Roasted Red Pepper HummusPrint Pin Rate
- 2 15oz cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 6oz jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil plus a little more for drizzling on top
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- sliced carrots or pita chips for serving
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, scraping down sides a couple of times during processing. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and chopped roasted peppers. Serve with carrots and pita chips.
Click on the link below for your chance to win:
UPDATE: The giveaway has ended.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* I was provided with the Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap food processor in exchange for a review. All opinions are mine.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019