This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A supershake recipe is a great way to kick off the new year with a healthy start. Supershakes include healthy sources of the macronutrients that our bodies need: protein, carbs and fat. I love these shakes, because they are super quick and packed with nutrition. This chocolate date supershake is a new favorite.
If you have a busy schedule with little time for food prep, then this chocolate date supershake will make the perfect meal. Not to mention, it’s crazy delicious! A good quality blender, like a Vitamin or Blendtec is recommended for best results. However, any blender will do the trick. I’m kind of picky about the taste and texture of whey proteins, so you need to find one that you love for this recipe. I used BPI Sports Chocolate Brownie flavor for this shake with tasty results.
A few other protein shakes that you should try for a speedy, nutrient-dense meals or snacks are: Live On Green Smoothie, Wild Blueberry Chocolate Protein Shake, Tropical Key Lime Protein Shake and Peppermint Patty Protein Shake.
Chocolate Date SupershakePrint Pin Rate
- 6 oz unsweetened almond milk the 30 calorie version
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves about 1/2 cup
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 tsp cacao nibs
- 1-2 tbsp cacao powder
- a few ice cubes
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Do you have a favorite supershake concoction?
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019