This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Delicious, refreshing and full of good nutrients, this Tropical Blueberry Kale Smoothie might become your new favorite breakfast. It’s a great way to start your day.
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped kale leaves
- 5.3 oz container of Oikos Triple Zero Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Trop50 low sugar orange juice or freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp raw shelled hemp seed
- a few ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.