This Blueberry Lavender Mojito recipe makes the perfect summer cocktail made with blueberry lavender simple syrup, fresh lime, white rum, mint and seasonal blueberries.
It’s just not a party without a fun cocktail! Today, members of the Sunday Supper family are having a virtual birthday party for Isabel Reis Laessig, founder of The Sunday Supper Movement.
I’m honoring her with this refreshing blueberry lavender mojito recipe. I can’t think of anyone more deserving of this fun party, Isabel lights up a room with her personality and smile.
She has inspired so many other bloggers to chase their dreams and accomplish their goals through the Food and Wine Conference each year. I admire Isabel’s ambition and dedication to helping others learn and grow.
CHEERS! to you Isabel! I hope that you enjoy this refreshing summer cocktail and have the best birthday ever! You can find Isabel’s delicious creations over at Family Foodie and the Sunday Supper Movement.
Blueberry Lavender Mojito Recipe
Mojitos are the perfect summer cocktail. You can change-up the fruit, using different berries, peaches and tropical fruits. Another favorite of mine is this Kiwi Mint Mojito, it’s pretty to serve and delicious.
Our friends served these Blueberry Lavender Mojitos this summer and they were amazing! The secret to making this cocktail simple and delicious is Sallie’s Greatest Blueberry Lavender Handcrafted Simple Syrup. If you cannot find it, or are a purist, it’s easy to make your own (recipe below).
These blueberry lavender mojitos are sure to be a hit at your next party.
How To Make Homemade Blueberry Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 cup coconut or cane sugar
- 3 sprigs fresh lavender
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries
- Place all ingredients, except lavender, in a pot and bring to a boil, stirring often to dissolve the cane sugar
- Reduce heat down to low, add lavender and simmer for 10-12 minutes
- Strain syrup through a fine mesh colander, pressing berries to release all the juices
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 oz blueberry lavender simple syrup I love Sallie's Greatest Simple Syrup
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- club soda
- Sprig of mint and a few blueberries for garnish
- In a tall glass, muddle together:
- /4 cup blueberries
- oz blueberry lavender simple syrup
- -8 mint leaves
- Fill glass with ice cubes, then add rum and lime juice
- Top off with club soda and stir
- Garnish with mint and berries
Join me in celebrating Isabel’s Birthday with all the delicious food and drinks her #SundaySupper family prepared!
- Birthday Cake Cocktails by Daily Dish Recipes
- Blueberry Lavender Mojitos by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Caipirinha Colada by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure
- Fig-Bourbon Fizz by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Mocha Martini by Desserts Required
- Mocha Mudslide by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Plum and Thyme Champagne Cocktail by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Summer Fizzies by Momma’s Meals
- 2-Ingredient Deviled Eggs by Shockingly Delicious
- Apple and Chorizo Crostini with Shallots and Basil by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Buffalo Chicken Wontons by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Burrata Caprese Crostini with Proscuitto by The Crumby Cupcake
- Chorizo and Kimchi Potato Pancakes from kimchi MOM
- Cotija and Roasted Corn Guacamole by Simply Healthy Family
- Gluten Free Basil Tomato Flatbread by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Salt Cod Fritters by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Chai Sweet Chili Chicken Flatbread by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Chorizo Eggs Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Espetada (Portuguese Beef Skewers) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Grilled Salmon Rice Salad by Magnolia Days
- Sofrito Marinated Beef Skewers by Nik Snacks
- Steak with Red Wine Reduction and Blue Cheese by The Weekend Gourmet
- Angel Food Cake by Feeding Big
- Birthday Blondies by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake with Buttercream Icing by Whole Food | Real Families
- Chocolate Doughnuts with White and Chocolate Glaze by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- French Vanilla Eclair Cake by Love and Confections
- Homemade No-Churn Nutella Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cheesecake by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Italian Cream Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Japanese Cherry Blossom Brownies and 10 Tips on How-To Get Drunk With Happiness by NinjaBaker
- Mint Chocolate Cream Pie by gotta get baked
- Pink Lemonade Cookies by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Queijadas de Sintra by Food Lust People Love
- Red Currant Cheesecake Ice Cream by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Summer Peach Cake by The Wimpy Vegetarian