This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Blueberry Lavender Mojito recipe makes the perfect summer cocktail made with blueberry lavender simple syrup, fresh lime, white rum, mint, and seasonal blueberries.
Mojitos are the perfect summer cocktail. You can change-up the fruit, using different berries, peaches, and tropical fruits. Another favorite of mine is this Kiwi Mint Mojito, it’s pretty to serve and delicious.
Our friends served these Blueberry Lavender Mojitos this summer and they were amazing! The secret to making this cocktail simple and delicious is Sallie’s Greatest Blueberry Lavender Handcrafted Simple Syrup. If you cannot find it or are a purist, it’s easy to make your own simple syrup (recipe below).
Blueberry Lavender Mojito Recipe
These blueberry lavender mojitos are sure to be a hit at your next party.
How To Make Homemade Blueberry Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 cup coconut or cane sugar
- 3 sprigs fresh lavender
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries
- Place all ingredients, except lavender, in a pot and bring to a boil, stirring often to dissolve the cane sugar
- Reduce heat down to low, add lavender and simmer for 10-12 minutes
- Strain syrup through a fine-mesh colander, pressing berries to release all the juices
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator
Blueberry Lavender Mojitos
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 oz blueberry lavender simple syrup I love Sallie's Greatest Simple Syrup
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- club soda
- Sprig of mint and a few blueberries for garnish
- In a tall glass, muddle together:
- /4 cup blueberries
- oz blueberry lavender simple syrup
- -8 mint leaves
- Fill glass with ice cubes, then add rum and lime juice
- Top off with club soda and stir
- Garnish with mint and berries