This Apple Ginger Sparkler is a light and refreshing non-alcoholic summer beverage made with sparkling water, apple ginger juice, muddled fresh mint, and lemon juice. This post is sponsored by R.W. Knudsen Family®. All opinions are my own.
How To Jazz Up Your H2o This Summer
This chilled sparkling beverage is made with R.W. Knudsen Family® Apple Ginger Juice, sparkling water, and fresh muddled mint leaves. This juice blend is made from real ginger puree and apple juice and makes a wonderful addition to drinks, recipes, and even frozen yogurt popsicles. While I don't drink a lot of juice, it is a great flavor enhancer to sparkling water and cocktails. Making a sparkling beverage is a great way to enjoy your favorite fruit juices with fewer calories. Not to mention, they taste delicious!
I love sharing products from the R.W. Knudsen Family® brand. They don't have added ingredients to their line of juices, just pure and simple ingredients. I also love to cook and bake with real fruit juice. Try adding it to marinades to enhance the flavor of the meat. It's wonderful with chicken!
Refreshing Apple Ginger Sparkler
- ½ cup R.W. Knudsen Family Apple Ginger Juice
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves plus one sprig
- ½ cup sparkling water
- 1-2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Muddle mint leaves in a mortar and pestle or in a bowl with a wooden spoon
- Pour apple ginger juice in a shaker and add crushed mint and lemon juice
- Shake to mix and strain into a glass.
- Top with sparkling water and serve