This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Berry Spritzer is a fun and festive cocktail, perfect for the holiday season, made with Prosecco wine and accents of cranberry and orange.
Prosecco is made from the prosecco or glera grape, native to the Veneto region of Italy. It tends to have light, fruity notes, so it pairs very well with the berry and citrus.
Enjoy this berry spritzer cocktail recipe and Happy Holidays!
- 1 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- Prosecco wine
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Pour orange juice into a champagne glass, followed by cranberry juice
- Add Prosecco to fill the glass
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, if desired