This is the absolute best Christmas punch recipe made with light cranberry juice, ginger ale, unsweetened pineapple juice, and almond extract. I always get requests for this lightened-up punch recipe at holiday parties.
I have served this delicious Cranberry Christmas Punch at holiday parties for the last several years and it's always a big hit. The original recipe uses a lot of sugar, so I wanted to modify it to be a tasty, but lower-calorie punch recipe. My holiday party guests this year didn't even know that I lightened it up.
Punch Serving Tip
I love to spike this punch with a little orange-infused vodka. When serving this punch to guests, I like to provide a bottle of good quality vodka (flavor-infused vodka is an added bonus) or white rum so that they can enjoy it with or without an added kick.
How To Make The Best Christmas Punch
Shopping List For This Recipe
⅓ cup granulated stevia
1 quart (no sugar added) cranberry juice
2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
3 tablespoon almond extract
1 (2 L) bottle diet-ginger ale (can also use regular ginger ale)
Fresh cranberries and orange slices for presentation
Wash the cranberries and freeze them. They will serve as the "ice" and keep the punch chilled. Mix all ingredients together in a large container (except ginger-ale) and refrigerate for 1 day to let the flavors mingle. Don't skip the almond extract! It adds amazing flavor to this punch.
Right before serving, add the ginger ale and the cranberries, stir and enjoy.
More Festive Holiday Entertaining Recipe Ideas
My favorite Red Wine Holiday Sangria
Raspberry Ginger Fizz made with Domaine De Canton
Ethel's famous Boozy Kentucky Bourbon Balls
The Best Cranberry Christmas punch
- ⅓ cup granulated stevia
- 1 quart cranberry juice no-sugar-added
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 liter bottle diet-ginger ale
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Wash the cranberries and freeze them.
- They will serve as the "ice" and keep the punch chilled.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large container (except ginger-ale) and refrigerate for 1 day to let the flavors mingle.
- Right before serving, add the ginger ale and the cranberries, stir and enjoy.