This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This is the absolute best Christmas punch recipe made with light cranberry juice, ginger ale, unsweetened pineapple juice, and almond extract. I always get requests for this lightened-up punch recipe at holiday parties.
I have served this delicious Cranberry Christmas Punch at holiday parties for the last several years and it’s always a big hit. The original recipe uses a lot of sugar, so I wanted to modify it to be a tasty, but low-calorie punch. The almond extract gives this punch an amazing flavor. My guests this year didn’t even know that I lightened it up. I also love to spike it with a little orange-infused vodka.
Adapted from Allrecipes
Shopping List For This Recipe:
1/3 cup Stevia In The Raw granulated stevia
1 quart (no sugar added) cranberry juice
2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
3 tbsp almond extract
1 (2 L) bottle diet-ginger ale (go for the stevia-sweetened brands if you can find them)
Fresh cranberries for presentation
Wash the cranberries and freeze them. They will serve as the “ice” and keep the punch chilled. Mix all ingredients together in a large container (except ginger-ale) and refrigerate for 1 day to let the flavors mingle. Right before serving, add the ginger ale and the cranberries, stir and enjoy.
More Festive Holiday Entertaining Recipe Ideas
My favorite Red Wine Holiday Sangria
Raspberry Ginger Fizz made with Domaine De Canton
Ethel’s famous Boozy Kentucky Bourbon Balls
The Best Cranberry Christmas punch
- 1/3 cup Stevia In The Raw granulated stevia
- 1 quart no sugar added cranberry juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp almond extract
- 2 liter bottle diet-ginger ale *I usually look for stevia-sweetened brands, but any will do
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Wash the cranberries and freeze them.
- They will serve as the "ice" and keep the punch chilled.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large container (except ginger-ale) and refrigerate for 1 day to let the flavors mingle.
- Right before serving, add the ginger ale and the cranberries, stir and enjoy.