This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
I love a good multi-purpose spice blend for flavoring my food without using a lot of salt. This Homemade Seasoned Salt is a great blend using some of my favorite spices.
I love adding turmeric to my blends for its wonderful health benefits. Combine all ingredients in an airtight container and store up to a month in a cool, dry place. When you package this in pretty jars, it also makes a great gift!
How To Make Homemade Seasoned Salt
5 tsp onion powder
2 1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 1/2 tsp paprika
2 1/2 tsp mustard powder
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 tsp celery salt
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp red cayenne pepper
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper.
Shake to combine in an airtight container and enjoy it on your favorite vegetables and grilled meats.
- 5 tsp onion powder
- 2 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp red cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper.
- Shake to combine in an airtight container and enjoy.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019