This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Mukimame are shelled edamame (soybeans). Frozen organic mukimame is quick and simple to prepare, making a delicious snack. They are great simply seasoned with a little sea salt, but I love them tossed with homemade seasoned salt. for a delicious healthy snack.
- 1-2 tbsp Homemade Seasoned Salt seasoning
- 10 oz Non-GMO Organic Mukimame Shelled soybeans
- Cook mukimame according to package directions for the stovetop method.
- Drain well and toss with homemade seasoned salt. Serve and enjoy.
Other healthy recipes that include mukimame:
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019