This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Grilled corn on the cob is a summertime staple side dish. I'm sharing the easiest way to make grilled corn on the cob in aluminum foil packets. No messy husks, no fuss trying to remove the silk, just delicious grilled sweet corn!
What's better than delicious, fresh corn in the summer?! When we lived in Ohio, we always looked forward to the yearly corn harvest. I'm not sure that there's anything better than corn from the midwest and my kids LOVE corn on the cob. They always ask for seconds. What's not to love, it's sweet, tasty and fun to eat.
This is a great corn recipe for the grill that you can toss on the grates while you are grilling the main course. You get crisp and delicious corn without the fuss of grilling in the husks. I love this simple method and the seasoning, too. The Hungarian Sweet Paprika really enhances the flavor.
How To Grill Corn In Aluminum Foil Packets
Remove corn husks and silk and scrub corn with a vegetable brush under running water. Pat dry and set aside. Drizzle corn with olive oil and rub until corn is coated. Sprinkle all sides with pepper, sea salt and paprika to taste. Wrap (rolling it up) in heavy-duty aluminum foil, making sure that the ends are sealed by twisting the foil.
Grill corn over medium heat for 20 minutes.
What To Serve With Grilled Corn
Amazing Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn
- 4 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil you can also use butter or gourmet butter-flavored olive oil
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Freshly cracked pepper
- 1 tsp Hungarian sweet paprika
- Remove corn husks and silk and scrub corn with a vegetable brush while rinsing under running water. Pat dry and set aside.
- Drizzle corn with olive oil and rub until corn is coated. Sprinkle all sides with pepper, sea salt and paprika to taste. Wrap (rolling it up) in heavy-duty aluminum foil, making sure that the ends are sealed by twisting the foil.
- Grill over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Herb-Roasted Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans - February 8, 2021
- 50 Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes - February 3, 2021
- Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie - February 1, 2021