This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
These grilled parmesan asparagus packets are insanely easy to make and so delicious. Just toss them on the grill while you’re preparing the meat and you’ve got a simple, yet tasty dinner in no time flat!
I live in my outdoor kitchen, aka “my porch”, when the weather turns warm. I love being outside and it keeps the kitchen clean, so that’s a big plus. You can make this Amazing Grilled Corn-on-the-Cob to go with it and all your clean-up involves is tossing the foil in the trash!
What you’ll need:
1 lb fresh asparagus
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp fresh lemon zest
1 tbsp olive oil
dash garlic powder
salt & pepper
Heat grill to medium heat and tear off a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, enough to wrap around all sides of asparagus.
Rinse asparagus, pat dry and snap off the ends.
Place asparagus in the center of the foil and drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle cheese on top and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper
Bring ends together and seal the foil.
Cook for 10-12 minutes, rotating once during cooking. Enjoy!
Parmesan Grilled Asparagus
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- dash garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Heat grill to medium heat and tear off a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Rinse asparagus, pat dry and snap off the ends
- Place asparagus in the center of the foil and drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle lemon zest and cheese on top and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Bring ends together and seal the foil
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, rotating once during cooking