This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This peach frosé recipe (aka frozen Rosé) is like summer in a glass made with fresh ripe peaches and a good quality bottle of Rosé wine and frozen in an ice cream maker. It’s the perfect refreshing cocktail on a hot summer day. Cheers!
Rosé wine is my go-to in the summertime. It’s a different breed of pink wine, a bit more sophisticated and drier than the sweeter white Zinfandel.
I’m not exactly a wine connoisseur, but I love going to wine bars, sampling different wines and comparing the notes. This way I can pass like I know what I’m talking about around real wine enthusiasts.
Travel & Leisure has a great article on everything you need to know about picking a good summer Rosé.
Tips For Making Frozen Peach Frosé
When selecting a Rosé, I go for dry, crisp and fruity and stay away from wines on the sweeter side. You’ll want to pick something on the drier side for this recipe, like a Pinot Noir or Merlot Rosé. The ripe peaches will add extra sweetness, along with the Whole Earth sweetener.
Whole Earth sweetener is a natural calorie-free and sugar-free sweetener made with a mixture of erythritol, stevia leaf and monk fruit. It’s one of my favorite sugar alternatives for beverages and recipes. It’s a great way to lighten-up this refreshing summer cocktail.
You can also use superfine sugar if you want to go that route. The results are great either way. The sugar-free option saves a few extra calories in your cocktail so you can save them for food. I don’t know about you, but I’d much rather eat my calories than drink them. 😉
What You’ll Need To Make Peach Frosé
I used my Cuisinart ice cream maker for this recipe. Any electric ice cream maker should work well for freezing the cocktail.
You only need a few simple ingredients.
A bottle of dry Rosé
Sweetener of choice
Fresh squeezed lemon juice
Fresh mint for garnish *optional
Serve immediately after freezing and garnish with fresh mint and peach slices.
Frozen Summer Peach Frosé
- Ice Cream Maker
- 1 750 mL bottle of Rosé wine (good quality Pinot Noir or Merlot Rosé recommended)
- 1/4 cup Whole Earth sweetener (can also use superfine sugar)
- 8 oz fresh peaches peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 1/2 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 mint springs for garnish
- Place all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth (blend on low and not too high or it will overflow)
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and churn on coldest setting for 45 minutes
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh mint and peach slices, if desired
- Serve immediately
If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @ameecooks!
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019