This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This simple grilled top sirloin steak recipe is topped with flavorful mushrooms sauteéd in a balsamic butter sauce and on the table in under 30 minutes. *This grilled top sirloin recipe post is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Alexia . The opinions and text are all mine.
Weeknights can be so busy, that’s why I love nutritious meals, like this Grilled Top Sirloin with Balsamic Glazed Mushrooms, that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Top sirloin is one of my go-to meat choices for family meals because it’s tender, delicious and an affordable cut of lean beef.
Budget-Savvy Beef Tip
You can save quite a bit of money buying your meat in larger cuts from the butcher and cutting it into smaller steaks.
The Perfect Steak Pairing
Potatoes are always the perfect accompaniment to steak and my family loves the all-natural Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt from Alexia Foods. They are simple to prepare, made with premium, real ingredients, and cook up in less than 25 minutes.
By the time the grill is warmed and the steaks are cooked, the baked fries will be ready to serve…easy breezy! Pair this meal with a mixed green salad and you have a well-rounded meal the whole family will enjoy.
Spicy Sriracha Mayo Dip For Sweet Potato Fries
If you want to kick things up a notch, try this spicy Sriracha mayo dip. It’s so amazing with sweet potato fries!
In a small bowl, whisk together:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
Serve on the side for dipping. So good!
Don’t forget to grab a bag of Alexia Foods Sweet Potato fries with Sea Salt on your next shopping trip!
They are usually located in the all-natural freezer section of your local grocery store. They have so many delicious varieties to choose from and they’re all amazing. Crispy onion rings with panko breading are another personal favorite. Alexia Foods produces quality products that I am proud to serve my family.
Check out more family-friendly recipes at the Alexia Foods website. They have a lot of quick and easy dinner ideas to inspire your next meal.
Alexia Foods offers frozen potatoes, appetizers, bread, and side dishes with minimal, but distinctive, real ingredients that serve-up exceptional taste. These tasty frozen sides are a delicious addition to a balanced meal with that little something extra and can be ready in 25 minutes—or less.
Alexia. Farm to Flavor.
Grilled Top Sirloin with Balsamic glazed mushrooms
- 4 Top Sirloin Steaks (about 4 oz each)
- 1 1/3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/8 cup good quality balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt
- Brush top sirloin steaks with 1 tsp olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Cook sweet potato fries according to package directions
- Heat the remaining tbsp olive oil and butter in a saute pan over medium heat
- Add mushrooms and stir to coat
- Pour in balsamic and cook until vinegar is reduced and mushrooms are nicely caramelized
- Grill steaks to the desired doneness using a meat thermometer to make sure they turn out perfectly (145 degrees F for medium-rare and 160 degrees F for medium)
- Plate steaks and top with mushrooms
- Serve with sweet potato fries and a salad