*This grilled top sirloin recipe post is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Alexia . The opinions and text are all mine.
Weeknights can be so busy, that’s why I love nutritious meals, like this Grilled Top Sirloin with Balsamic Glazed Mushrooms, that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Top sirloin is one of my go-to meat choices for family meals because it’s tender, delicious and an affordable cut of lean beef.
*Budget-savvy mom tip: you can save quite a bit of money buying your meat in larger cuts from the butcher and cutting it into smaller steaks.
Potatoes are always the perfect accompaniment to steak and my family loves the all-natural Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt from Alexia Foods. They are simple to prepare, made with premium, real ingredients and cook up in less than 25 minutes.
By the time the grill is warmed and the steaks are cooked, the baked fries will be ready to serve…easy breezy! Pair this meal with a mixed green salad and you have a well-rounded meal the whole family will enjoy.
If you want to kick things up a notch, try this spicy Sriracha mayo dip. It’s so amazing with sweet potato fries!
Don’t forget to grab a bag of Alexia Foods Sweet Potato fries with Sea Salt on your next shopping trip!
They are usually located in the all-natural freezer section of your local grocery store. They have so many delicious varieties to choose from and they’re all amazing. Crispy onion rings with panko breading are another personal favorite. Alexia Foods produces quality products that I am proud to serve my family.
Check out more family-friendly recipes at the Alexia Foods website. They have a lot of quick and easy dinner ideas to inspire your next meal.
Alexia Foods offers frozen potatoes, appetizers, breads, and side dishes with minimal, but distinctive, real ingredients that serve-up exceptional taste. These tasty frozen sides are a delicious addition to a balanced meal with that little something extra and can be ready in 25 minutes—or less.
Alexia. Farm to Flavor.
- 1 2-3lb Top Sirloin Steak, cut into 5-6 smaller steaks about 1 1/2- 2" thickness
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/8 cup good quality balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt
- Brush top sirloin steaks with 1 tsp olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to med-high heat
- Cook sweet potato fries according to package directions
- Heat the tbsp olive oil and butter in a saute pan over medium heat
- Add mushrooms and stir to coat
- Pour in balsamic and cook until vinegar is reduced and mushrooms are nicely caramelized
- Grill steaks 5-8 min per side for medium-rare, I use a meat thermometer to make sure they turn out perfectly
- Plate steaks and top with mushrooms
- Serve with sweet potato fries and a salad