This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Cherry Almond Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or regular, hemp, rice or soy milk
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt I love the Oikos Triple Zero
- 15 g unflavored whey protein powder
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- 1 tbsp slivered or sliced almonds
- 1 tsp ground golden flaxseed
- ½ cup ice
- 1 tsp raw honey coconut sugar, or stevia to taste
- Place all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Herb-Roasted Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans - February 8, 2021
- 50 Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes - February 3, 2021
- Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie - February 1, 2021