This Cherry Almond Smoothie is a delicious way to get nutrients your body needs when you’re short on time. It takes less than five minutes to whip up a tasty, protein-packed meal!
You can also sub stevia for the honey or coconut sugar.
Cherry Almond Smoothie
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 cup 2% milk or Fairlife Fat-Free milk, unsweetened almond, hemp, rice or soy milk
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt I love the Oikos Triple Zero
- 1/4 cup unflavored whey protein powder such as BiPro
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1/4 cup slivered or sliced almonds
- 1 tsp ground golden flaxseed
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tsp raw honey or coconut sugar
- Place all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.