This Cherry Almond Smoothie is a delicious way to get nutrients your body needs when you're short on time. It takes less than five minutes to whip up a tasty, protein-packed meal!
You can also sub stevia for the honey or coconut sugar.
Cherry Almond Smoothie
A delicious protein-packed shake made with Greek yogurt, frozen cherries, almonds, and flaxseedPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or regular, hemp, rice or soy milk
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt I love the Oikos Triple Zero
- 15 g unflavored whey protein powder
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- 1 tablespoon slivered or sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground golden flaxseed
- ½ cup ice
- 1 teaspoon raw honey coconut sugar, or stevia to taste
- Place all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 406mg | Potassium: 422mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 375mg | Iron: 2mg