Burger salad is a low carb hamburger, served in a bowl! I love deconstructed hamburgers. You get all the delicious burger flavors, without the bun. With mixed greens and kale for super green micronutrients and Sriracha mayo for incredible flavor, this tasty dinner salad recipe makes a nutritious and simple meal!
Burger in a bowl? Yes, please!!
How To Make A Low-Carb Burger Salad
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 2 heaping cups mixed greens
- 4 oz cooked lean beef hamburger
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 1 tsp Sriracha mayo
- 1/4 fresh avocado, chopped
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
Place greens in the bottom of a large salad bowl. Top with chopped lean beef burger, cherry tomatoes, sweet onions, pickles, and avocado. Drizzle with Sriracha dressing and season with fresh cracked pepper.
If you love quick and easy salad recipes, you should also try this Avocado Chicken Salad, Mediterranean Tuna Salad, Salmon Salad with Wild Blueberry Vinaigrette, and Grilled Chicken Salad with Roasted Asparagus.
- 2 cups mixed greens *I love the baby kale blend
- 4 oz precooked hamburger patty love using leftover burgers for this salad
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/4 cup sweet onion finely chopped
- 1 dill pickle sliced into pieces
- 1 tsp Sriracha mayo or more to taste
- 1/4 avocado chopped into pieces
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Place greens in the bottom of a bowl
- Top with chopped hamburger patty
- Add all other ingredients on top and dig in!