This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Burger salad is a low carb hamburger, served in a bowl! I love deconstructed hamburgers. You get all the delicious burger flavors, without the bun. With kale for super green micronutrients and Sriracha mayo for incredible flavor, this tasty dinner salad recipe makes a nutritious and simple meal!
Burger in a bowl? Yes, please!
I hope you enjoy this burger salad recipe!
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1- 1/4 lb precooked hamburger patty love using leftover burgers for this salad
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/4 cup sweet onion finely chopped
- dill pickle sliced into pieces
- Sriracha mayo to taste
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1/4 fresh avocado chopped into pieces
- Place baby kale in the bottom of a bowl
- Top with chopped hamburger patty
- Add all other ingredients on top and dig in!
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019