I posted this 5 Minute Tuna Salad recipe on my Instagram account recently and it got a lot of love, so I figured that I should definitely post it on the blog.
By the way, make sure that you are following me on Instagram (@ameecooks) for more fun food tips, recipes, product finds, exercises and more!
I love saving you all time with easy nutritious recipes!
I love tuna salad for a quick, protein-packed lunch. I have a few more favorite recipes that you should check out, like this Mediterranean Tuna Salad Wrap, Spicy Paleo Tuna Salad over Lemony Kale Greens, or a Simple Tuna Nicoise Salad made with tuna steaks.
- 1 2.5oz packet albacore tuna in water
- 1 tsp sweet relish
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp olive oil blend mayo
- Lemon garlic seasoning to taste I used FlavorGod
- 1 hardboiled egg-chopped
- 1 cup butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- good quality balsamic vinegar
- Mix together the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl
- Place 1 cup butter lettuce in a bowl and top with 1/2 cup baby spinach
- Add tuna salad on top
- Drizzle with 2 tsp avocado oil
- If you need more flavor, drizzle lettuce with a little good quality balsamic vinegar.