This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Christmas salad recipe came from my dear friend, Jackie, in Ohio. She brought it to our recipe club Christmas dinner a few years back. It is simple, elegant and so delicious!! It looks beautiful on the table this time of year. Enjoy~
1 pint fresh red raspberries
1 bag organic baby spinach, washed at patted dry
1/2 cup glazed walnuts (you can use plain, toasted walnuts)
1/2 bottle of Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Salad dressing (such as Newman’s Own)
Wash raspberries and pat dry. Toss all ingredients together and mix well. Serve immediately. Serves 4-6 people.
I am also sharing a recipe for homemade glazed walnuts. You can do this with pecans, too. In a large microwave safe bowl mix 2 cups chopped walnuts, 1/4 cup water and 3/4 cups sugar. Microwave for 3 minutes, stir and then microwave for an additional 3-5 minutes (depending on the wattage of your microwave oven. Nuts should be covered with a caramelized mixture, but check often so they don’t burn. Spread on a parchment lined cookie sheet to harden. Store in an airtight container.
I hope your holidays are filled with blessings and joy!!
- 1 pint fresh red raspberries
- 1 bag organic baby spinach washed at patted dry
- 1/2 cup glazed walnuts you can use plain, toasted walnuts
- 1/2 bottle of Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Salad dressing such as Newman's Own
- Wash raspberries and pat dry.
- Toss all ingredients together and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019