Roasting brings out the incredible flavor in these fresh slow-roasted green beans tossed with fresh garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, and seasonings.
How To Make Flavorful Slow-Roasted Green Beans
These green beans are so good, I can eat them like candy! I love anything roasted, it brings out the best flavor in whatever you are cooking. Some of my favorite roasted dishes on the blog are these Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower (you see the Sriracha obsession here), Bacon Fat Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze (helloooo...addictive!!! ....anything is better with bacon), Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes (my mother-in-law's recipe....so good), Roasted Beet Salad (it will make you crave a salad for lunch), Salt Roasted Shrimp (yes, you can roast shrimp and they are easy and delicious!), and Roasted Maple Pears (they make the perfect, healthy dessert to round out your meal). I have other roasted recipes on my site, but those are just a few teasers to work up your appetite. 😉
The Sriracha seasoning is optional here, it might not be easy to find. I love it and use it on most of my roasted veggies, but I promise that they will turn out tasty without it. Just make sure not to breathe on anyone after enjoying this dish... LOTS of garlicky goodness!!
Fresh from the oven...
Slow-Roasted Green Beans
- 1 ½ lbs fresh string beans ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup coconut aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves peeled and sliced in half
- kosher salt
- Sriracha seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss string beans and garlic with olive oil in a shallow roasting pan.
- Season with coconut aminos or soy sauce, shriracha and salt (to taste).
- Bake, stirring 2 or 3 times, until very tender and browned in spots, about 40 minutes.
- Serve hot or room temperature.
What is your favorite roasted vegetable? Share in the comments below!
- Potato and Spinach Saute' - June 1, 2023
- Spicy Tuna Salad - May 29, 2023
- Birthday Cake Protein Bombs - May 22, 2023
Subscribe for 5 protein-packed one-dish dinners delivered straight to your INBOX!
These 5 easy protein-packed one-dish recipes make mealtime a breeze!
My cousin is bringing me some sriracha from SF. Love vegetables any way cooked except deep fried so this is a recipe made for me. Thank you Amee and so wonderful to see you getting stronger all the time xoxo
Sriracha is the best!!! Thank you, Beverly, I'm feeling better every day! Your kind words and support mean so much! xo~