This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A flavorful recipe for baked salmon made with extra virgin olive oil, soy sauce, honey, orange zest, and fresh ginger root. It’s fast, easy and delicious!
This is a delicious kid-friendly way to prepare Salmon. The orange ginger sauce is a nice compliment to the fish. I’m a big fan of wild-caught salmon. It is higher in Omega 3’s and is less fatty than it’s farm-raised counterpart.
Baked Salmon with Orange Ginger Sauce
Orange Ginger Baked Salmon
- 1 whole wild caught salmon filet skin-on
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp local honey
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 medium garlic clove peeled and chopped
- 1 piece fresh ginger root about 1" size, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Place all ingredients for the sauce in a Vitamix or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place salmon in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Pour sauce over the fish and garnish with sliced oranges.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your filet. Baste fish with sauce every 5 minutes or so and remove from the oven when it flakes easily with a fork.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019