Baked salmon is a kid friendly and healthy fish dinner. Use wild caught salmon in this baked fish recipe for the best health benefits.
This is a delicious way to prepare Salmon (very kid-friendly flavor). The orange ginger sauce is a great compliment to the fish. I’m a big fan of wild caught salmon. It is higher in Omega 3’s and is less fatty than it’s farm-raised counterpart.
Baked Salmon with Orange Ginger Sauce
Orange Ginger Baked Salmon
- 1 whole wild caught salmon filet skin-on
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp local honey
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 medium garlic clove peeled and chopped
- 1 piece fresh ginger root about 1" size, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Place all ingredients for the sauce in a Vitamix or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place salmon in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Pour sauce over the fish and garnish with sliced oranges.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your filet. Baste fish with sauce every 5 minutes or so and remove from the oven when it flakes easily with a fork.