This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
I got very real and transparent with my breast cancer diagnosis in my last post. However, Amee’s Savory Dish as always been all about THE FOOD. I love food. I wanted to make the food center-stage on my blog, so it has never read like a diary. Not that I don’t love reading personal stories on other blogs, because I really do, but I’ve never been very comfortable getting super personal on my own cyber space.
I like to keep my personal life, well….personal. However, I have met so many amazing people through this blog and felt that it was important to share my experience. I’m determined to raise awareness and encourage women to be proactive. I’ll be keeping you all up-to-date on the process, either in a blog post or through social media. If you’re not already following me on Instagram, you can find me at @ameecooks. I have a lot of amazing healthy living bloggers that have volunteered to contribute content to my site while I’m recovering from surgery, so you’re in for a big treat! Now, enough depressing shit. How about some spicy shit?!! 🙂
When I saw this Sriracha seasoning at the store, I had to buy it! PSA: this is not a paid campaign for McCormick. I’ve done work for them in the past and I love the brand, but this is something I bought to try for myself. We are obsessed with Sriracha anything in this house! This Sriracha Roasted Orange Cauliflower was a big hit!
You can use any Sriracha seasoning, but this is the one I used in this recipe…
Ready for the oven….
This recipe couldn’t be easier and it’s one of our new favorites!
Some of my other favorite roasted vegetable recipes are these Bacon Fat Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze or these simple Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Vegetables with Apples, Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Easy Roasted Carrots.
You can roast just about any vegetable, toss with olive oil and season with kosher salt and it turns out delicious. Caramelizing veggies makes them like candy…so flavorful!!
Sriracha Roasted Orange CauliflowerPrint Pin Rate
- 1 head of orange cauliflower chopped into florets
- 2 tbsp avocado oil can also use extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sriracha seasoning such as McCormick Gourmet
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Rinse cauliflower, pat dry and cut into 1 1/2 inch florets
- Toss cauliflower with oil, sriracha seasoning and salt
- Roast on a shallow baking pan for 20-30 minutes, turning occasionally until golden and tender
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019