This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes will steal the show at your holiday table! This easy side dish recipe is healthy and delicious!
Have I mentioned lately what an amazing cook my mother-in-law is?! She made these mouthwatering Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes for our Thanksgiving dinner last year and they were a huge hit. I couldn't wait to share this incredible side dish! Adding fresh herbs to roasted vegetables really makes the dish sing!
I adore the savory and sweet flavors of this sweet potato side dish. It's a keeper for our holiday menu and also makes an incredible side dish for any meal. I hope that you enjoy this favorite as much as we do! If you're looking for another incredible holiday side dish recipe, don't miss these easy Slow-Roasted Green Beans!
How To Roast Sweet Potatoes In The Oven
To roast sweet potatoes in the oven, first preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Next, wash, peel and chop the sweet potatoes into bite-size cubes. Toss the potatoes with remaining ingredients, except the nuts and parsley. Bake for 40-45 minutes, stirring occasionally until the flesh is tender and the outside is lightly golden on the edges.
Right before serving, garnish the potatoes with the nuts and fresh parsley.
Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary or ½ Tablespoon dried
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts pecans or walnuts (can use up to ½ cup of nuts)
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish, combine sweet potatoes, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning occasionally. Just before serving, sprinkle with toasted nuts and parsley.
More delicious recipes using sweet potatoes: