This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Wild salmon salad with fresh blueberry vinaigrette is a deliciously easy superfood-packed meal perfect for busy evenings on the run!
Recently, I attended the IDEAWorld Fitness Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. One of the highlights of this event was browsing all of the booths in the nutrition and fitness expo. I love trying out all of the latest and greatest fitness equipment and healthy food products. If you know me, you’d know that I was in heaven in there!!
One of my favorite new product finds was the wild smoked salmon from the Honey Smoked Fish Company. It always had a LONG line of people waiting for their Five Superfood Salad. I rushed to Sams Club the day after I got home to stock-up. It’s that good!
This easy Salmon Salad with Fresh Blueberry Vinaigrette is my own version of their superfood salad creation and it takes less than 5 minutes to make. Gotta love easy!
This salmon salad with fresh blueberry vinaigrette is perfect for a hot summer day or busy weeknight meal!
You can easily substitute grilled or baked wild salmon for the smoked salmon, if you can’t find it in your area. I love big salads for dinner in the summertime. It keeps my kitchen cool and makes clean-up a breeze.
A few more salad favorites are Flank Steak Fajita Salad, Grilled Shrimp, Corn and Avocado Salad and Mediterranean Chicken, Spinach and Quinoa Salad. They are all great healthy summer meal options and easy throw-together meals.
If you try out the honey smoked salmon or this salmon salad recipe, give me a shout and let me know what you think! Enjoy!
Summer Salmon Salad with Fresh Blueberry Vinaigrette
- 3 oz honey smoked salmon
- 2 packed cups fresh greens
- 1 mandarin orange peeled and divided into sections
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 shallot diced
- 1/4 cup orange juice not from concentrate
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine 1/4 cup blueberries, half of the shallots, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Add greens, remaining onions, remaining blueberries and orange slices in a bowl and top with salmon.
- Drizzle dressing over top and enjoy.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019