This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A super easy recipe for roasted fingerling potatoes made with fresh lemon juice, garlic, butter, and extra virgin olive oil for a flavorful and quick side dish. *This recipe for Lemon Garlic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes has been updated from the original version posted in 2011.
These roasted fingerling potatoes make a simple side dish that's loaded with tasty goodness. I love roasting meats and veggies this time of year. Root vegetables are in season and my absolute favorite thing to roast in the cooler months. Roasting enhances the best flavors in meats, fruits, and vegetables. Honestly, I can't get enough roasted vegetables! It's the best way to prepare vegetables for anyone struggling to get in their 4-5 servings a day.
If this sounds like you and you're not a fan of eating your veggies, you absolutely must try roasting them for better flavor. A few of my favorite roasted vegetable recipes are Sriracha Roasted Orange Cauliflower (OMG. I could eat the whole pan. Y'all know that I'm Sriracha obsessed.), Slow-Roasted Green Beans, Bacon Fat Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze (again, I have portion control issues with these! So good!), and last but not least, Roasted Prosciutto Broccolini Bundles. The broccolini bundles are pretty to serve, too.
What's your favorite dish to roast?
This is a great side dish for any occasion. You can't go wrong with roasted potatoes. They are a crowd-pleaser! The citrus kick in these roasted lemony garlic fingerling potatoes pairs well with seafood and chicken.
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Lemon and Garlic
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes halved
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place potatoes in a large baking dish (9x13) and drizzle with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
- Pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Herb-Roasted Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans - February 8, 2021
- 50 Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes - February 3, 2021
- Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie - February 1, 2021