*This recipe for Roasted Lemony Garlic Fingerling Potatoes has been updated from the original version posted in 2011.
These roasted lemony garlic fingerling potatoes make a simple side dish that’s loaded with great flavor. I love roasting meats and veggies. Root vegetables are in season and my absolute favorite thing to roast in the cooler months. Roasting brings out the best flavors in meats, fruits and vegetables. Honestly, I can’t get enough roasted vegetables this time of year!
If you’re not a fan of eating your veggies, you absolutely must try roasting them for better flavor. A few of my favorite roasted vegetable recipes are Sriracha Roasted Orange Cauliflower (OMG. I could eat the whole pan. Y’all know that I’m Sriracha obsessed.), Slow-Roasted Green Beans, Bacon Fat Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze (again, I have portion control issues with these! So good!), and last but not least, Roasted Prosciutto Broccolini Bundles. The broccolini bundles are pretty to serve, too.
What’s your favorite dish to roast?
Roasted Lemony Garlic Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes I love the Melissa's organic Fingerling Potato Medley, halved
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Juice of one whole lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place potatoes in a large baking dish (9x13) and drizzle with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
- Pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until golden brown.
This is a great side dish for any occasion. You can’t go wrong with roasted potatoes. They are a crowd pleaser!