This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Mexican bean salad is a healthy side dish, full of fiber and flavor! This easy bean salad recipe uses 3 types of beans, crisp vegetables, and Mexican seasonings.
I hope you love this Mexican bean salad recipe as much as I do!
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can tri-bean blend (black beans, kidney beans and pinto beans)
- 1/2 cup green pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1 jalepeno seeded and finely chopped
- Mexican vinaigrette *recipe below
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients until well blended
- Toss with vinaigrette and chill for an hour before serving
If you like the Mexican bean salad, here are more delicious and healthy bean side dish recipes to try:
Quinoa with Black Beans, a guest post from Skinny Ms.