This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
How To Make Creamy Balsamic Paleo Salad Dressing
Ingredients You’ll Need:
¼ cup Paleo mayonnaise
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp red wine vinegar
½ tsp kosher salt
½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
2 tbsp good-quality balsamic vinegar
In a medium-size bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Serve over your favorite salad.
Try This Creamy Balsamic Dressing With These Tasty Recipes!
This homemade creamy balsamic dressing is so good, you’ll never want to buy dressing again!
Creamy Balsamic Paleo Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup Paleo-friendly vegan mayonnaise or this homemade Paleo mayonnaise
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp good quality balsamic vinegar
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Serve with your favorite salad.