This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
An easy and delicious recipe for Crockpot Grassfed Beef Roast that’s tender, juicy and full of amazing flavor.
Nothing beats the comfort of a good pot roast for dinner. This Crockpot Grassfed Beef Roast is a hearty and satisfying meal. Let your slow cooker do the work for you all day (and make your kitchen smell amazing) and come home to a nutritious feast that the whole family will love.
How To Make Crockpot Grass-Fed Beef Roast
1 grass-fed chuck roast (about 3 lbs)
2 cloves of garlic, peeled
4-5 carrots, peeled and cut into thirds
1 sweet onion, sliced into 8 wedges
1 cup beef broth
12 oz carton of Pacific Foods organic cream of mushroom soup
2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms (optional)
1-2 tsp garlic salt
fresh ground black pepper
McCormick’s Montreal steak seasoning (optional..but it adds great flavor)
Place roast in the slow cooker and make two small slits on top. Insert garlic cloves in the slits and sprinkle garlic salt, steak seasoning and black pepper on top.
Place carrots and onions around the sides of the roast.
Mix cream of mushroom soup and beef broth with a whisk. Pour over roast.
Cook 8 hours on low. So tender and delicious!!
Crockpot Grassfed Beef Roast
- slow cooker
- 3 lb grassfed chuck roast
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled
- 5 carrots peeled and cut into thirds
- 1 sweet onion sliced into 8 wedges
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 carton of Pacific Foods organic cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pint fresh sliced mushrooms optional
- 1-2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp McCormick's Montreal steak seasoning optional..but it adds great flavor
- Place roast in slow cooker and make two small slits on top.
- Place garlic clove in the slits and sprinkle garlic salt, steak seasoning and black pepper on top.
- Place carrots and onions around the sides of the roast.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and beef broth with a whisk.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook 8 hours on low.