These patriotic Skinny Berry Parfaits are a wonderful light dessert for your Fourth of July gathering. They are simple to put together and make a lovely presentation. Have a safe and happy holiday!
Skinny Berry Parfaits
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup ricotta cheese I use whole milk ricotta
- 8 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp granulated stevia
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients (except berries) in a large mixing bowl until well combined. (I use my stand mixer and blend on medium for a couple of minutes.)
- Starting with the raspberries, layer the berries in a tall parfait glass, then the filling, ending with the blueberries on top in a tall parfait glass. Repeat for each parfait.
- Chill for a few hours and serve.