Fruit Ideas For Making Greek Yogurt Popsicles
More Delicious Frozen Treats
*Editor's Note: This post was originally published in May 2012. It has been updated throughout.
Greek Yogurt Pops
- 2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt can also use low-fat
- 2 cups fresh berries or other fruit strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, etc.
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar can also use honey, maple syrup, or stevia
- 8 popsicle molds
- Put yogurt, fruit (slightly thawed if using frozen) and agave nectar, stevia or honey into a blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Pour fruit mixture into popsicle molds filling each about three-quarters full.
- Freeze pops until solid, 4-5 hours, then they are ready to enjoy.