Why buy popsicles at the grocery store when you can make healthy Greek yogurt pops quickly and easily at home?? This is a great, simple recipe that your kids can make. Getting them involved in the kitchen is not only fun for them, but helps them to establish better eating habits. They will love these nutritious frozen treats!
Greek Yogurt Pops
- 1 cup plain fat-free or low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, etc.
- 2-3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey or 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 4 popsicle molds
- Put yogurt, fruit (slightly thawed if using frozen) and agave nectar, stevia or honey into a blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Pour fruit mixture into popsicle molds filling each about three-quarters full.
- Freeze pops until solid, about 5 hours, then they are ready to enjoy.