Greek Yogurt Pops
- 1 cup plain fat-free or low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, etc.
- 2-3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey or 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 4 popsicle molds
- Put yogurt, fruit (slightly thawed if using frozen) and agave nectar, stevia or honey into a blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Pour fruit mixture into popsicle molds filling each about three-quarters full.
- Freeze pops until solid, about 5 hours, then they are ready to enjoy.