This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
How To Make Protein-Packed Gluten-Free Strawberry Pancakes
Protein-Packed Gluten-Free Strawberry Pancakes
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking mix I use and recommend Pamela's GF baking mix for this recipe (if you use your own, make sure it has the leavening ingredients added or add your own)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp golden flaxseed meal ground flaxseed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Mix all ingredients (except strawberries) in a large bowl with a whisk until smooth and well blended.
- Gently stir in strawberries and drop by 1/4 cup size pancakes onto a hot griddle in a few teaspoons of melted coconut oil.
- When pancakes start to bubble and lightly brown (3-4 minutes), flip and cook other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with pure maple syrup or agave nectar.