This recipe is a delicious way to get your protein and your pancake fix in the morning! I used Pamela’s Ultimate Baking & Pancake Mix (Wheat-free and Gluten-free) to make this recipe. You can switch the strawberries for blueberries, blackberries, raspberries or any other fruit that suits your fancy. I don’t miss gluten at all with this baking mix! It’s so good!!!
Gluten-Free Strawberry Flax Protein Pancakes
Strawberry Flax Gluten Free Pancakes
This gluten free pancakes recipe is a delicious way to get your protein and your pancake fix in the morning!
Servings: 4 pancakes
- 1 cup Pamela's Ultimate Baking Mix or your favorite GF all-purpose baking mix (make sure it has the leavening ingredients added or add your own
- 1 whole egg
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder such as BiPro USA
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp organic unrefined coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp golden flaxseed meal ground flaxseed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Mix all ingredients (except strawberries) in a large bowl with a whisk until smooth and well blended.
- Gently stir in strawberries and drop by 1/4 cup size pancakes onto a hot griddle in a few teaspoons of melted coconut oil.
- When pancakes start to bubble and lightly brown (3-4 minutes), flip and cook other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with pure maple syrup or agave nectar.