A light and fluffy recipe for protein-packed and gluten-free strawberry pancakes made with fresh berries, unflavored protein powder, and ground golden flaxseed.
This strawberry pancake recipe is a delicious way to get both your protein and your pancake fix in the morning. I used Pamela’s Ultimate Baking & Pancake Mix, it’s a wheat-free and gluten-free baking mix with leavening ingredients already mixed in, to make this recipe. However, feel free to use your favorite all-purpose gluten-free flour blend as a substitution. I can’t guarantee the same results, but they should still turn out pretty tasty.
You can use this easy pancake recipe as a base recipe and switch the strawberries for blueberries, blackberries, raspberries or any other fruit that suits your fancy. Nuts are also a great addition to this easy strawberry pancake recipe. I don’t miss gluten at all with this baking mix. It’s so good and the pancakes turn out light and fluffy.
If you don’t need to avoid gluten, a regular all-purpose baking mix will work great for this recipe.
How To Make Protein-Packed Gluten-Free Strawberry Pancakes
A few more mouthwatering protein-packed pancake favorites are these Easy Protein Blender Pancakes, Wild Blueberry Matcha Protein Pancakes, Gluten-Free Protein Pancakes with Fresh Peaches, and Maple Bacon Protein Pancakes. Clearly, I have a pancake obsession. There’s even more on the blog, so be sure and type “pancakes” in the search tab for more pancake deliciousness.
Protein-Packed Gluten-Free Strawberry Pancakes
This gluten free pancakes recipe is a delicious way to get your protein and your pancake fix in the morning!
Keyword: breakfast, glutenfree, pancakes
Servings: 4 pancakes
- 1 cup Pamela's Ultimate Baking Mix or your favorite GF all-purpose baking mix (make sure it has the leavening ingredients added or add your own
- 1 whole egg
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp golden flaxseed meal ground flaxseed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Mix all ingredients (except strawberries) in a large bowl with a whisk until smooth and well blended.
- Gently stir in strawberries and drop by 1/4 cup size pancakes onto a hot griddle in a few teaspoons of melted coconut oil.
- When pancakes start to bubble and lightly brown (3-4 minutes), flip and cook other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with pure maple syrup or agave nectar.