This mango orange popsicle recipe is so refreshing and really simple to make. They're a perfect kid-friendly summer frozen treat and this easy popsicle recipe is a great healthier option because there are no added sweeteners!
I love DIY popsicles for the kids without added sweeteners. You can make so many different fruit juice combinations, the possibilities are endless. I love this combo of orange and mango because the flavors compliment each other beautifully.
These delicious tropical orange mango popsicles are so easy to make, you'll wonder why you don't make them more often!
- Valencia oranges- halved (you'll get about 3 ½ cups juice)
- Unsweetened mango juice- you can also puree fresh mango in a Vitamix or blender
- Popsicle molds
How To Make Orange Popsicles with Mango
Juice oranges and pour the liquid through a mesh sieve to separate most of the pulp and the seeds.
Add strained juice to the mango juice and stir until mixed. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until set.
More Healthier Frozen Treats
Protein-Packed Strawberry Frozen Fruit Ice Cream
Protein-Packed Ice Cream Sandwich
Easy Healthy Rainbow Popsicles
If you love this orange popsicle recipe I would be so grateful if you could leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below. I love reading your comments and feedback!
Stay posted on my latest cooking adventures through social media @ Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook. Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
Mango Orange Popsicle Recipe
- 6 Valencia oranges halved (about 3 ½-4 cups fresh juice)
- 1 cup unsweetened mango juice or you can also puree fresh mango in a Vitamix or blender
- Popsicle molds
- Juice oranges and pour liquid through a mesh sieve to separate most of the pulp and the seeds.
- Add strained juice to the mango juice and stir until mixed.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until set.
- Mocha Protein Shake - March 15, 2023
- San Marzano Pizza Sauce - March 13, 2023
- Whipped Feta Dip with Roasted Tomatoes and Olives - March 6, 2023
Subscribe for 5 protein-packed one-dish dinners delivered straight to your INBOX!
These 5 easy protein-packed one-dish recipes make mealtime a breeze!
Leave a Reply