Easy mango orange popsicles are so refreshing and really simple to make. They’re a great summer frozen treat and this easy popsicle recipe is healthier because there are no added sweeteners!
I love DIY popsicles for the kids without added sweeteners. You can make so many different fruit juice combinations, the possibilities are endless. I love this combo of orange and mango because the flavors complement each other beautifully.
These delicious tropical citrus popsicles are so easy to make, you’ll wonder why you don’t make them more often!
Fresh Mango Orange Popsicles
6 Valencia oranges, halved
1 cup unsweetened mango juice, you can also puree fresh mango in a Vitamix or blender
Juice oranges and pour the liquid through a mesh sieve to separate most of the pulp and the seeds.
Add strained juice to the mango juice and stir until mixed. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until set.
More Healthier Frozen Treat Inspiration To Cool Off This Summer
Mango Orange Popsicles
- 6 Valencia oranges halved
- 1 cup unsweetened mango juice or you can also puree fresh mango in a Vitamix or blender
- Popsicle molds
- Juice oranges and pour liquid through a mesh sieve to separate most of the pulp and the seeds.
- Add strained juice to the mango juice and stir until mixed.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until set.