This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Morning power oats are the perfect breakfast solution when there is no time for breakfast prep in the morning! This protein-packed power porridge recipe will keep you running until lunchtime! Loaded with 25 grams of quality protein, you won’t have any tummy rumbling after this healthy breakfast.
This healthy breakfast is delicious on its own, or serve it with a healthy beverage, like a Tropical Blueberry Kale Smoothie.
Enjoy these morning power oats. Here’s the recipe!
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 5.3oz container 100 cal Greek yogurt (your favorite flavor, I used peach)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp pasteurized egg whites
- dash cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill overnight
- Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019